Leadership Awards Application Details
Individuals must have a major impact on their local or workplace API community.
Recipients must be employed by an organization that operates within the U.S.
All nominations and application materials must be submitted prior to the nomination close date. Nominations may be submitted by colleagues or peers. Self-nominations are not accepted.
Application Package includes:
- Online Nomination Form
- Bio or description of the organization (4,000 characters or less)
- CV or Resume (not required for organizations)
- Short essay addressing how nominees meet or exceed award criteria (4,000 characters or less)
- Letters of Recommendation (minimum 2, maximum 3)
- Other supplemental materials that demonstrate how nominees meet or exceed award criteria (optional). Limit to 5 pages. Examples include:
- Photos (photos depicting community service activities or similar)
- Nominations Open on November 14, 2022
- Nominations close on April 14, 2023, at 11:59 PM ET
- Recipients will be notified by May 26, 2023
- Recipient headshots and bios due June 3, 2023
- Recipient acceptance videos are due July 22, 2023
Each recipient will be recognized at the 2023 SASE National Convention and STEM Career Fair held in Atlanta, GA on October 2023. Recipients are presented with an engraved award and are requested to record a short acceptance speech.