- Individuals must contribute to and foster the APIA community.
- Individuals must be a U.S. citizen, national or legal permanent resident of the United States.
- Organizations must operate in the U.S.
Application Package Includes:
- Nomination Form (Click here to download)
- Bio or description of organization (3000 characters or less)
- CV or Resume (not required for organizations)
- Short essay addressing how nominees meet or exceed award criteria (3000 characters or less)
- Letters of Recommendation (minimum 2, maximum 3)
- Other supplemental materials that demonstrate how nominees meet or exceed award criteria (optional). Limit to 5 pages. Examples include:
- ○ Articles
- ○ Publications
- ○ Patents
- ○ Photos (photos depicting community service activities or similar)
- February 1, 2018, 1:00 AM EDT Nominations Open
- June 16, 2018, 11:59 PM EDT Nominations Close
- June 16 - July 30, 2018 EDT Nominations Evaluated
- July 30, 2018 Recipients Announced
- October 5, 2018 SASE will honor this year’s recipients of Leadership Awards at the 2018 SASE National Conference and STEM Career Fair Gala Dinner, held in the evening at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center, Northwest Chicago, Illinois. Award recipients’ presence is cordially requested.