- Individuals must be of Asian American heritage. (Except for SASE Advocate Award)
- Individuals must be a U.S. citizen, national or legal permanent resident of the United States.
- Organizations must operate in the U.S.
Application Package Includes:
- Bio (500 words or less)
- CV or Resume
- Short essay addressing how nominees meet or exceed award criteria (700 words or less)
- Letters of Recommendation (minimum 2, maximum 3)
- Other supplemental materials that demonstrate how nominees meet or exceed award criteria (optional). Limit to 5 pages. Examples include:
- ○ Articles
- ○ Publications
- ○ Patents
- ○ Photos (photos depicting community service activities or similar)
- February 1, 2017, 1:00 AM EDT Online Application Opens
- June 16, 2017, 11:59 PM EDT Applications Close
- June 16 - July 30, 2017 EDT Applications Evaluated
- July 30, 2017 Winners Announced
- October 13, 2017 SASE will honor this year’s recipients of Leadership Awards at the 2017 SASE National Conference and STEM Career Fair Gala Dinner, held in the evening at the Renaissance Schaumburg Convention Center, Northwest Chicago, Illinois. Award recipients’ presence is cordially requested.